Thank you so much to everyone who completed our recent Standards for Excellence website survey! Your responses provided us with valuable insight as we work to improve your online experience. According to your responses, many of you would like our website to include:
- A reference section of best practices and commendations organizations receive during their Standards for Excellence accreditation,
- More clearly-defined portals for different types of visitors,
- Prominently showcased successes of Standards for Excellence organizations for the philanthropic community,
- A forum for members of the Standards for Excellence community to share insights,
- A search function for Licensed Consultants, accredited and recognized organizations, and partner resources,
- More interactive resources, such as tutorials and e-training,
- More resources on topics concerning the nonprofit sector, such as overhead ratios, and
- Testimonials from members of the Standards for Excellence community.
We’ll be working to implement these enhancements to the Standards for Excellence website in 2015. If you have more ideas about engaging the Standards for Excellence online we’d love to hear them! Please let us know at email@example.com.